Grabease Ergonomic Utensils is one set of spoon and fork with choke guard perfectly sized for babies. Grabease utensils are one of the safest way for toddlers to start self-feeding. Grabease are designed to give toddlers the opportunity to eat independently with a proportional tool for their natural hand grasp and motion with a choke protection shield.
- Ergonomic handle for a more natural hand feeding motion.
- Choke Guard serves as a protection barrier to prevent toddler from choking on utensil
- Compact sized, perfect for diining out
- Great utensil starter for children in their baby led weaning stage to toddler eating.
- Safe for baby self-feeding to promote confidence during independent eating.
- Occupational Therapist Recommended for children's finger strength development.
- Complies with all USA regulations - BPA Free, non-toxic plastic, Phthalates free.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Beautiful, chic packaging makes it great as a gift
- Comes with either a travel pouch or case
- Lenth: 3 inches
NEW FEATURE - Handle with matt surface for stain-proof function - ONLY APPLIES FOR SELECTED COLOURS: Forest Green, Black
Recommended for babies 6+ months.
*Note that the product comes with either a travel case or pouch, which will be randomly assigned. Refer to product images for case/pouch.